At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of what type of testing equipment to be used in troubleshooting of RAN/IP networks .
- Enable the engineering team to understand the problems in Radio Access and IP based networks.
- Develop a scholastic approach for rectification of problems and errors in RAN/IP Networks.
A basic knowledge of Microwave Link Planning and Core Network operation will be required.
Who Should Attend?
Technicians, engineers, supervisors and managers responsible for the planning, design and operation of these networks.
- Overview of Transmission Network
- Overview of Core Network
- Network Communications Methods
- Network Data Delivery
- Network Media and Hardware
- Microwave Networks
- Radio Frequency (RF) Transmission, Reception, and Propagation
- Interferences and its Trouble-shootings
- How to Generate Stability in MW Network
- Troubleshooting of Radio System
- Troubleshooting and Testing
- Microwave Propagation and Fading Effects
- Link Availability and Reliability Standards
- Equipment Specification and Selection
- Link Design and Planning
- Network Troubleshooting
- RF Testing, Troubleshooting and System Measurement Techniques
- Troubleshooting Areas
- Testing, Diagnostic, and Trouble-shooting Equipment
- Traffic Engineering for Transmission Networks
- Path profiles Path Clearance Criteria
- Third Party Tools and Applications
- Testing Equipments and Characteristics